BLUE GIANT ELECTRIC TRUCK RESTRAINT
Blue Giant electric vehicle restraints are an environmentally sustainable alternative to hydraulic systems.
- The Blue Genius™ Gold Series II: features include an LCD menu screen, function buttons and a flat-surface keypad with unique touch sensors
- Proven safety features: maintains a secure hold at all times, even with air-ride suspension systems
- LED lights communication system: interior and exterior LED lights to keep drivers and warehouse personnel advised of safety conditions
- Unbeatable quality: Heavy-duty motor and zinc plating to prevent rusting or corrosion
The StrongArm™ HVR303 has a hook-style arm that uses electronic compensation float to secure all trailers, even those with air-ride suspension systems It can be interlocked with Blue Giant air-powered dock levelers to build a ‘green’ loading dock solution.
The wall-mounted Blue Giant StrongArm™ HVR303 electric vehicle restraint secures a trailer to the loading dock via an electro-mechanical hook design.
Easy to install and eco-friendly, the HVR303 combines advanced engineering, positive holding ability, and sophisticated touch controls to make your loading dock safer than ever before.
INSTANT COMPENSATION FLOAT
With a vertical restraining range of 9″ (227 mm) to 25″ (635 mm) and instant float of 16″ (406 mm), the HVR303 services a wide variety of trailers, including those with bent or damaged ICC bars. Ability to adjust automatically to trailer motion makes it compatible with air-ride suspension systems, enabling solid engagement and minimizing the risk of separation and worker injury.
The StrongArm™ HVR303 is an environmentally sustainable alternative to oil-powered hydraulics. It can be interlocked with Blue Giant air-powered dock levelers to build a ‘green’ loading dock solution, allowing builders and developers to qualify for government incentives as well as project the image of an environmentally responsible business.
STRENGTH YOU CAN DEPEND ON
With a restraining force of 32,000 lb (14,545 kg), the StrongArm™ HVR303 helps prevent the dangers associated with unexpected horizontal or vertical trailer movement. Secure gripping and holding capability enables a smooth and fortified bridge between the loading dock and the trailer, keeping cargo, equipment, and forklift operators safer during loading and unloading.
Designed to comply with ANSI MH30.3.
INTELLIGENT TOUCH CONTROLS
- The Blue Genius™ Gold Series II Touch Control Panel features include an LCD menu screen, function buttons and a flat surface keypad with unique touch sensors
- Interior and exterior LED lights keep drivers and warehouse personnel advised of safety conditions
- Audible alarm built into the control panel alerts the dock attendant to potentially unsafe conditions, such as broken or missing ICC bars
- Audible touch buttons and keypad provide instant sound feedback to user input