Wayne Dalton ThermoMark 530 Sectional Door
ThermoMark™ Model 530 is the strongest and most thermally efficient door in the Wayne Dalton product line-up. Premium 3” thick foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides one of the most thermally efficient doors in the industry. It is designed to withstand tough weather conditions and is the preferred choice for large openings where thermal performance and durability are essential.
Wayne Dalton’s ThermoMark™ insulated doors help to minimize energy costs and provide year-round comfort and security for your building. Inside and outside skins are roll-formed and separated with a 1-3/4” true PVC thermal break to eliminate heat or cold transfer from front to back steel skins. Hot-dipped galvanized steel and rugged construction will give years of solid performance for the most demanding conditions.
Key Product Features:
- Polyurethane insulation, R-Value*=26
- Max Width 40’2”
- Max Height 24’1”
- 3” Section Thickness
- Patented, roll-formed integral struts for rigidity
- Stucco embossed exterior with pin striping
Other Door Options:
- Photo Eye
- Air leakage factor
- STC rating
- Pass door
- Vision lites
- Aluminum full view sections
- Chain hoist operation
- Motor operation
- Sensing edges
- High cycle spring (25k, 50k, 100k)
- Pre-painted exterior is factory-finished with baked-on corrosion-resistant primer
- White stucco
- Almond stucco
- Taupe stucco
- Brown stucco
- TanCustom Colours Also Available
- This commercial door model is available with the TruChoice™ Color System.
- Wayne Dalton’s custom painting process that offers more than 6,000+ colours.